Every deployment of FileCatalyst Workflow or Webmail is shipped with an Internal FTP only FileCatalyst Server. The default path where the storage points to is within the Workflow or Webmail configuration folder. It is important that the FTP data and deployment configurations should be separated, for various reasons.
The resolution method in this article can only be performed in Firefox or Internet Explorer as the usage of a Java Applet is required.
FileCatalyst Webmail v4.9 and later.
FileCatalyst Workflow v4.9 and later.
Firefox and Internet Explorer Web Browsers.
- Log into FileCatalyst Workflow or Webmail as the Super Admin User. Be default, the account name is init.
- Navigate to the Modify Configuration button on the top menu bar.
- Click on the link for FC Servers / Script Execution, under the System Configuration section.
- Expand the Server details for the Internal Server and click Launch Admin Applet link. If launching Java applet is not possible, you can also download the Remote Admin application from our download site and connect to the Internal FC Server using the Remote Admin app.
- In another window, the FileCatalyst Remote Admin applet will load. Accept any Java security prompts that are displayed.
- When the applet loads, locate the doctera account and hit Edit.
- Under the Account Settings tab, enter the path to your Home Directory.
- Hit OK to apply the changes.
- Go back to the window that is logged in as the Super Admin User and click on Modify Configuration.
- Under the System Restart section, click the Restart System link.