The wrapper log in the FileCatalyst Server can be configured to roll over when it hits a specific size. These options are configured through the fcconf.conf file. This article will guide you through the steps to configure the wrapper logging options.
FileCatalyst Server v3.4 and later.
- Shutdown the FileCatalyst Server service or close the FileCatalyst Server standalone application.
- Using a text editor, open the fcconf.conf file. This file is located in the installation directory of the FileCatalyst Server.
- Search for the following section in the file:
# Maximum size that the log file will be allowed to grow to before
# the log is rolled. Size is specified in bytes. The default value
# of 0, disables log rolling. May abbreviate with the 'k' (kb) or
# 'm' (mb) suffix. For example: 10m = 10 megabytes.
# Maximum number of rolled log files which will be allowed before old
# files are deleted. The default value of 0 implies no limit.
- Change the following properties to match the limitations you would like to impose:
- Save the file and close the text editor.