We are happy to announce the next generation of FileCatalyst Workflow. FileCatalyst Workflow has been an essential tool to its users for 15 years, and we are giving it a complete makeover with a number of new features in version 5.0.
Let's quickly recap what's new:
- We added brand new end user and administrator interfaces. The new user interfaces are written in HTML5 and are simpler to use as well as more visually appealing.
- An all-new templating engine allows deeper customization options, and templates can now be assigned to groups. Each user may be assigned a different template to match organizational needs.
- Among the new templates are dark-themed options. With light text on a dark background, end users can enjoy a much more visually appealing file transfer experience.
- A new administration dashboard screen shows important information at a glance: data usage, jobs per day, last 10 jobs submitted and last 10 users.
- The TransferAgent helper application required by FileCatalyst Workflow to accelerate file transfers was also upgraded, and now offers a silent installer for automated deployments within large enterprises.
We encourage all our clients to upgrade to 5.0 as soon as possible. A webinar on the new features in 5.0 was held on Feb 14th 2018 with the recording available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2zgYQ2daiE
See Release notes for a complete list of changes in version 5.0