We are happy to announce the next version of FileCatalyst Workflow. FileCatalyst Workflow 5.0 came out in March 2018 and was a major upgrade to the product line. Version 5.0.3 builds on the next generation of Workflow and adds several new features along with stability improvements.
Let's quickly recap what's new since v5.0.0:
- New installer for TransferAgent comes prepackaged with Java Runtime(JRE), JRE is no longer required to be pre-installed on end user's system, making the deployment of the plugin easier for non-technical end users.
- Ability to filter the email addresses for Distribution jobs based on groups on top of the existing IP based filters.
- Added Support for Jersey 2 - RESTful API upgrade.
- Added "Test Connection" Button to upload, download and file area.
- Added Sample code on how to submit jobs with files in FileAreas with the API
- Added ability to restrict uploads/download to FileAreas by filename or extension
- Added Ability to restrict, super admin and regular admin login by IP Ranges (ex. 192.168.1-255.1-255) on top of the existing CIDR filters. Added ability to blacklist IP's and Ranges as well.
We encourage all our clients to upgrade to v5.0.3 as soon as possible.
See Release notes for a complete list of changes in version 5.0.3.
A webinar showing the latest improvements to Workflow since the original release of Workflow 5.0 will be held on Thu. Dec 20th at 11:00 am Eastern Time. To register for the webinar click here.
How do I get FileCatalyst Workflow v5.0.3?
FileCatalyst On-Demand and Spaces Accounts
FileCatalyst On-Demand and Spaces Servers have already been or will shortly be updated to the latest version.
FileCatalyst Licensed Users
Follow the download instructions below to update your local installation of your FileCatalyst Server. You will require a password to download the latest version.
- Login to your client support portal at support.filecatalyst.com
- Click on "Get Download Password" button
- Go to http://download.filecatalyst.com/ select your product and enter your Download password
Only Active FileCatalyst Support customers will have access to a Download Password. If you don't see a Download Password button, contact FileCatalyst Support to request access to the "Get Download Password" button in the FileCatalyst Support Portal.