In December 2020, HelpSystems acquired FileCatalyst. We have spent the last 12 months integrating primary business functions into the HelpSystems network. The FileCatalyst Support Portal will be relocating to the HelpSystems Community Portal. This move is scheduled for July 8th, 2022, at which point our current ticketing portal, knowledgebase and advisory sections will only be accessible on the HelpSystems Community Portal.
The FileCatalyst Support Team will join the HelpSystems Secure File Transfer Support Team (SFT Support) with this integration. This positively impacts our clients as we get an infusion of talented, reliable and trustworthy analysts and engineers to assist you with your cases.
As a valued HelpSystems client, you also have access to our very knowledgeable Services team, who can assist your organization with product training, design, deployment and custom project implementation.
- How can I access the HelpSystems Community Portal?
- You can access the portal here: https://community.helpsystems.com/
- How do I create an account on the Community Portal?
- Register for an account here: https://community.helpsystems.com/website-access-request
Check your email for an activation link. In rare cases, this ends up in your Junk folder. Please safelist our domain (@helpsystems.com) so that you may receive important communication from us. If you have not received an activation link in 48 hours, email us at [email protected].
- How can I submit a ticket to the Support Team?
- We recommend using the Community Portal to submit your trouble tickets to us. You will need to register for an account and have an active support contract with HelpSystems.
- Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] or [email protected].
- You can also reach us by calling +1-613-667-2439 or + 1-800-949-4696 In North America.
- Please have your software license key available, as we will use it to validate your support and maintenance contract.
- Where did the Knowledge Base relocate to?
- The Knowledge Base is located here: https://community.helpsystems.com/kb-nav/
- Will I be able to access historical data and older tickets?
- All tickets submitted from 2019 have been migrated to the Community Portal. The support team has access to your previous submissions. However, some customers may not see all their older tickets. Please submit a ticket to us through the Community Portal if you cannot view your historical data.
- Where can I get a new FileCatalyst Server or Workflow key?