The Workflow Logon page can be customized to display a message from the administrator or to show a service message to users.
FileCatalyst Workflow v4.8 and later.
This can be achieved by editing the HTML Header configuration for the Logon Page and the Application Common Style Sheet (CSS).
HTML Header Configuration
- Login to the FileCatalyst Workflow as the Super User, by default it is Init and we strongly recommend changing this if you still use Init.
- Click on Modify Configuration on the top Menu Bar.
- Locate the Template Setup Section and click on HTML Headers. A smaller pop-up window will show you the options of the pages you can edit. Select **Default**.
- Copy the text withing the text area that is present into a text editor, then can press Cancel.
- Repeat Step 3 and click on the Logon link.
- Paste the contents from your text editor into this the text area field.
- Add the following<div id ="logonMessage"></div> and augment your code so that it looks like:
<div id="headerLogo" class="headerLogoClass pageWidth" align="center">
<img src="logo.gif" style="float:none">
Enter your message here.
- Click Save.
- You will need to log out and clear your cache for changes to be visible.
- Click on Modify Configuration.
- Locate the Template Setup and click on Common Style Sheet* (CSS).
- For a test we added a box around some text on the Logon page of FileCatalyst Workflow. You can reference the <div id="logonMessage"> in the CSS by adding the following:
border: 1px solid #cc0000;
- Hit Save.
- You will need to log out and clear your cache for changes to take effect.
Note: Step 3 is an example of custom changes you can make to that message.