On a default landing page of Filecatalyst Workflow, there are a few elements that can be removed if you do not want them exposed to your clients. These changes can be made through some small Custom Style Sheet (CSS) tweaks and through the adjustment of the Language File. The elements that this article will edit are:
- First Time Users? Register Here!
- Forgot your password? Get your password here
- Save password on this computer
- Public Access (button)
- Want to download files? Enter tracking number here
FileCatalyst Workflow v4.8 and later up to v4.9.
- Edit the Common Style Sheet:
- Log into FileCatalyst Workflow as the Super Admin User. By default this account is Init.
- Click on Modify Configuration in the top menu bar.
- Access the link for Common Style Sheet under the Template Setup section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and insert the following piece of code above /* uploadFiles.jsp configuration */
- Hit Save.
- Modify the Language File:
- The following is a list that contains default values for the respective elements available on the logon page of Workflow:
logon.ForgotPasswordButton=Get your password here
logon.ForgotPasswordMessage=Forgot your password?
logon.RegisterMessage=First time user?
logon.SetCookieMessage=Save password on this computer
logon.TrackingNumberMessage=Want to download files?
logon.DownloadFilesButton=Enter tracking number here
- To completely remove all of the buttons and links on the landing page search for each of the properties below and delete all the text after the equal sign (=):
- Hit Save to apply the changes.
- Removing the Public Access button.
- From the Modify Configuration page select the General Settings link under the System Configuration section.
- Scroll down to Logon Settings section.
- Uncheck the Allow Anonymous Access to remove the Public Access button.
- Hit Save.
- Log out as the Super Admin User and clear your browser cache. Your changes will appear once the web browser caches the new logon page with updated changes.